Jaa tietoa kuparikohteista
European Copper Institute is proudly showing the best examples of international architecture using copper and copper alloys at www.copperconcept.org, and you can help us to make this gallery an even more exciting resource for designers.
If you are an architect who has designed, or a contractor who has installed a completed building using copper or one of its alloys such as brass, bronze or golden alloy for an external or internal application then please share it with us - let the architectural community see it, learn from it and be inspired by it.
You should submit your project in any of available languages, accompanied by building data and copyright free pictures. After editorial review, it will be uploaded to REFERENCES of the www.copperconcept.org website and may be translated into as many as 17 languages.
Criteria for publishing your building on CopperConcept:
- The building must incorporate cladding, roofing or other architectural elements of copper/copper alloy sheet manufactured in accordance with EN 1172 (Copper and copper alloys. Sheet and strip for building purposes). Roofing and facade systems with following surfaces, and alloys are eligible:
- Classic, preoxidised, prepatinated copper surfaces
- Copper alloys, such as bronze, brass and golden copper alloy
- The building should demonstrate excellence in design and/or innovative architecture
- The installation of the copper must be to a high quality
- All pictures/images must be copyright free, photographers to be acknowledged where necessary.
CopperConcept editors reserve the right not to publish buildings if any of the above criteria are not met.
If you have any questions or need some help in completing the form please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Projects will be reviewed twice a year by the Editorial Board of the Copper Architecture Forum magazine and may be selected for publication in the printed edition. In this case you may be contacted for high resolution pictures.
You can submit your project using our online form:
ONLINE submission form
* are required fields.